As of today the shrinkable film is one of the most often used product for
group-packing of the goods:
- reliable protection of goods against external influence;
- protection against deformations at transportation;
- protection from unauthorized opening;
- increase of period of product storage;
- possibility of visual control of the goods;
- insignificant weight of packing;
- a wide range of application;
- compact formation of cargoes and warehousing, simplicity of the packing process; low cost, ecological compatibility and hygienic properties.
The SANIN TRADE company produces shrinkable films for more than 11 years. We constantly keep an eye on the market development in the Republic of Moldova and abroad. Our last designs in this domain are multilayered shrinkable films, with application of flexography.
Our shrinkable films are issued in the forms of: linen/cloth, semitubes, tubes, folded tubes, palleted bags of all sizes with the necessary shrinkage parameters, which have the property to shrink lenghtwise and transversal. The film is released in rolls, which are spooled on cardboard or plastic bobbins. Each batch/party is tested on a special equipment and is accompanied by a document certifying its quality.
Parameters of produced films can be addapted according to the client’s requirements.
|Width, mm||Thickness, µm|
|From 370 to 6000||
From 60 to 80
|Folded tube||From 2100 to 2500||
From 140 to 200
Innovative design of the company’s specialists – shrinkable film Cristal.
The technology of multilayered structure Cristal-film raises with 15-20 % its strenght properties.
This allows to reduce the thickness and respectively to reduce the weight at absolute preservation of all running abilities. The economy of financial assets on each kg of production is obvious.